Missy GRACE

Monday, October 26, 2009

When Time Just Ain't Enough.

Heh. playing with the web cam while waiting to go to school. Actually I AM suppose to be on my way to school school cause i need to do research for HR PBL and FOI Tutorial and prepare for presentation and yada yada yada. I have got so many assignments waiting for me! well at least i am so much better now :D at least I do what i intend to! hahahahhaha!

Ok so this way has been a pretty good one. been a diligent girl, waking up at five and not going back to sleep. AWESOME. i used to go back after QT but now i shall just stay awake, complete my hw and all before i head to school. I used to think i need to go back to slp after QT cause I have not enough sleep! but funny thing is i always feel extermely tired throughout the day. So now as i chose not to go back after QQT, i actually realise I am so super awake throughout the day i dun even need a nap or what in uncle vic's van :D AWESOME or what.

Damn im really hungry now and i dun think i even have time to eat later. RARH. or maybe i should go for lunch now. okay just being random. Anyway Daniela, all the best for your Os and fourteen more days to freedom!! yay! hahaha. O level seems so foreign to me now. its like a forgotten thing.

many many many things are jsut running through my brain- sometimes i wonder what it is made up of- as i observe things happening around me, getting better perspective of life and all. oh my. i sound like some emo kid or what.. okay, maybe I am.

Oh, anyway I am now called Davidee. HAHA. pretty unique name. Some ppl were like david...? sounds old. omg. ok so Davidee is the female version of the male one? haha. cause Im a psalmist you see. funny thing is when i pestered mum for a new name i never thought that i will actually miss my name Grace. seriously. do you guys ever know that you can have feelings with your name too?! LIKE for the PAST eleven years of my life im called Grace lah. and like now im davidee. it does kinda feel that a big part of me is gone kinda thing... and i will think like what if ppl next tym want to find me? then they cant find me cause i have changed my name! haha. madness. its like saying good bye to the old? its like a mixed feeling lah. I dunno if im really gna part with my name Grace or just use it as a second name. and also davidee is a harder name to catch when i introduce myself. ppl will always say 'pardon?' and then there i go repeating my name again and spelling it out to them and they will go ORGH! DA-VI-DEE. im expecting thing to happen. i always like the fact that my name is so easy to catch. GRACE. intro once and it is stuck in their brain. if they forget any other names, they wont forget mine cause its so easy to register! hahha. ok whatever. DA- VI -DEE.

w love,
BYE.