Missy GRACE

Thursday, October 15, 2009

This looks like our wedding (HAHA)
cant wait for the three weddings next year! YAY! we will be singing again! haha.
Singing partner yo.


10 things you should know about Gracey.
Inspired by donk. lol.
Cause of his tag that he wonders why i could type so fast...
so here goes.

TEN
things we should all know about Grace.

One
. I rebonded my hair ytd ( hahhaha)

Two
. I love durian cakes
- cause my grandma used to order handmade durian cake from my neighbour for my birthday when i stayed over at her place. BUT. i havent found one that can be compared to that cake... and i miss it real bad. i think this neighbour moved house alrd so since then i havent eaten any durian cakes that are better than the one she made :( still searching. any recommendations?

Three.
I can sing.
But i believe i dont have the skills. HAHA. i dont sing from the diaphram. I believe God gave me the voice but i didnt work on my skills. HEH HEH HEH. i sing with alot of air so most of the time people dunno what im singing. shit.

Four.
I want to be an author.
I hope to write my first book before i turn 20. But. I dunno who will read and i dunno what im gonna write about. any suggestions? :D or, anyone who wants to prebook my book?

Five.
I compose my own songs.
But most of my songs are forgotten. I write them out and the next minute i throw them away. i throw many of my songs away/ forgotten about them. Cause i always forget where i place my things and so when i write it out a piece of paper, i usually lose that paper. i need a personal assistant. HEH. My songs are usually written base on what i feel and experienced and till this point my favourite song is one that goes like this. i dont think i ever recorded it and place on the web. but its one song that made Am cried so much.



Damn, time lag.



Have you wondered why
Life seems so tough
Have you ever wish
It was all a dream
Have you ever felt
Like running away
Feeling all so empty inside
Chorus: If only life
Has got no sorrows
And I am void of feelings
If i can run and hide this mess
And pretend that all is fine
But I am losing myself
Losing my self...
Again.


Six.
I love children and I want six kids.
LOL. I already found name for my three sons and one name for my girl (:
awesome. I want my children to have dimples like me ( amen )


Seven.
I speak at a very fast pace.
This is something that everybody will comment at least once in their lifetime about me.
Reason being: i think that im wasting ppl's time when i talk slow or that people has no time for me. so i talk really fast. I didnt feel that i was important enough for ppl to listen to me and i feel like im a burden and wasting their time. so i speak fast and it has become a habit. Im gonna change it and learn to take my time and know that Im loved!


Eight.
I hate to make decisions.
But mum taught me that the quality of a person's life depends on the quality of the person's decision. damn.


Nine.
My parents seperated when i was seven.
But i guess its no big deal since both are still alive. oh well. learn to give thanks in every situation cause there is always someone out that who is suffering more than me.


Ten.
I dont date.
Shit. this may be lame but this is damn important. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
met Daddy yesterday and i tell him maybe i should just die a virgin. he laughed like mad. cause he was telling me about relationships and how a person can change so much. But what he doesnt know is, everyone always appear nice and angelic lah. who doesnt. especially when they are dating. and when he say that people change after marriage, in my heart was. not true. people never change after marriage. its just that after marriage the real stuff comes out. during dating its just all pretense and the proper image put up. so i decided im gonna show my worse. HAHAHHA. im no angel please. i have a bad temper and i will die if this man leaves me cause my dad left me. so breakups will KILL me literally. so to avoid that pain, i dont date. So dont date me. LOL.


Had dinner with dad yesterday. i havent seen him for two months maybe. and he tried to influence me to go uni ah, go banking ah. and i just tell him dont try to influence me. HAHAHAHAH. was good lah. though only two hours or so. Boo.