Missy GRACE

Monday, August 10, 2009



This is wayyyyyy too exciting! God ma is pregnant (: WEEEEEE. i cant wait for baby to be out! Baby is so blessed to have so many kor kors and jie jies awaiting his/her arrival! Im so gonna love baby many manyyy!


AHH! i wan my own kid too! like now! i wana be pregnant and have a life growing within me. HAHA, eh no, im not gonna do it the illegal way (: of course got to wait for a few more years lah! wa this is so tempting! i want my six kids! i even thought of my boy's and girl's names! woohoo! though i cant quite figure how i can manage the six kids, But... it will all be fine... It will all be cause God is in control! just like He is in control of my life right now.


You need to learn to trust Gracey, cause all is gonna be well. Dont be afraid that we would miss His timing. 'Being confident of this, that He who began a good work in me will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ'.


Babies are just one of the most amazing things God created seriously (:

It's a holiday today! i just wasted my day away sleeping and reading books, and of course dinner at god pa and ma house. oh. it was AWESOME. I love them and baby to bits :) eh, but anyway my life is way toooooo slackish. i cannot take it. so the girls and i are going jogging tomorrow at 6am. WOOHOO! a healthy lifestyle here i come!

There is so many things to learn in life. some learn through making mistakes, some learn through the mistakes of others. And im the latter. I always love to hear the love story of God pa and God ma retold. cause it always remind me of God's faithfulness, each time i get disappointed and wana give up. just too much things in my heart to say and i dunno where to start. But just remember that it will all be good.

Love,
Gracey.