Missy GRACE

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Hello lovelys.
Met up with Lambert to study at the MINDS cafe, and met two new friends-shuling and weisu. Great people to mix with. we ended up playing board games and getting to know each other better. And... They are coming on sunday! YAY! way cool (: Shuling made a pact with me that she wont date till after i do! haha. thats damn mad. But... we just did. For just merely knowing each other for four hours we acted like we were long time friend and the guys are just amazed. hmm. love you to bits girl.

Mum cooked Chilli crab and chicken rice. ORGH. it was so good i wanted more :( she said she will keep cooking till i get sick of chilli crab. woohoo! bring it on yo. bring it on! Amethyst came to join me. Glad she enjoyed herself at my place. sure hope to reach out to this young girl :) For once i need not envy that CAT for having her mum cook chilli crab for her. MEOW!

goonnnaaaa go airpork with DOOORRRAAAA to study! like finally after so long! WAY TO GO GRACE. gogogogo! need to pia already! (:

eh, its just a great day today. my QT for today: be the salt of the earth, light of the world. Honestly i told God i donno what that means. And i ask Him to teach me. I dunno how to share the gospel with people. I dunno how to start at all. But He will guide me cause im willing! Cause... Jesus is too precious and i need to share Him to people so they can enjoy this amazing gift! and have their lives transformed. cant wait for this sunday!