Missy GRACE

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Happy Day One Of School.


Had dinner with M. and thoughts just flooded as usual. I wonder why didnt God give all of us two lifes. the first life is for us to trial and error, to make all the mistakes you ever want to, try all the things you dream to do- whether messy or not. Then after I have messed up my life and tested the feel of it, then my 'actual' life begins. which is the second life. Wouldnt it be cool? or so I thought. hmm.

Thanks M, for the wonderful artpiece. Never knew you can block me- and only me- from seeing the album. naughty huh.


School was cool today. Had commskills lesson and my tutor is really awesome. He used to be a producer in mediacorp. a really nice person. Well, i thought to myself that not bad. i can survive five hours of tutorial with him. HA. but who knws, we were gna be seperated into grps and so it will not be five hours but lesser.

Was smsing D if i should jot down in my journal about certain events and how i felt towards it. I was afraid that after i jot down, in future i will forever remember that these things happened in my life that i never want to rmb. But D said that i should cause jotting it down will help me to think better. maybe i should.

Am really excited for things that is coming in this last quarter of the year. dreams and visions coming to pass! sometimes i really wish time could just stand still at this moment, with the aircon blowing right at my face, with me just unloading and relaxing, not having to face the world. With christian music playing at the background. PEACE. sometimes life feels like a game. though 'christians' shouldnt be saying this, but i do feel that life is a game. a game of heaven or hell, where do we go. and so what if we go either. I mean when the world comes to an end, we will be up there worshipping God till eternity. while many will be down there suffering. Sometimes i wonder why is life like that.

Sometimes i wonder why certain things happen and that God is playing a huge joke on me. and maybe He is having fun doing so. But well, my carnal mind thinks like that. But i know... that faith is sure of the things unseen of. with faith eyes i know that God arent playing a joke on me. And He definitely arent hacing pleasure from seeing me suffer like that. Im sure He has a plan for all these. plans to prosper me and not harm me. plans to give me a hope and a future.if only i trust, believe and obey. As long as i bite the bullet and wait. I know that good things are up ahead and God's glory is gonna be revealed soon.

Is my God bigger than all these obstacles in my life? How big my problems are to me will tell me how big my God is. If my problem is so big they overwhelm me, it only tells me that my God is so small, He cant handle these problems I have. If my God is so big, and i truly know that He is the one who created the universe, the galaxies, the whirlpool and He holds the universe in His palms- then my problems are too small compared to my big God and I can just trust.