Missy GRACE

Sunday, July 12, 2009


Brokened on the inside.

Damn, i failed my access test. It was suppose to be a piece of cake. but i could not get myself out of bed to study this morning, though i was so sure i would, like every other tests. i woke up with my song ringing in my head.


' I want to run and hide this feeling deep inside

Im losing control of who i am and what I do
The only escape everyday is to lay in bed
And hope that i will never awake'



Two days to my birthday.
Today i decided that it's my Deathday. it's not a bad thing. cause we all need to die to our flesh. and yesterday since i went up for altar call to invite the ark of God back into the tent that i have pitched in my heart, i should have expected this. Well, God really takes you for your word huh. but whether i responded to the altar call or not, the end is still the same- death to the flesh. So why not respond to Him and walk into the breaking on a red carpet than have Him pull you in by the nose and bleed all the way. not that there wont be bleeding with the former. But at least i walk in with grace and poise. HA.