Missy GRACE

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Performance at TCC.
'For He has enlarged my territory.'

Hello alll! have you heard have you heard?! (: Gracey is performing at TCC at tp for ndp! this friday (TMR) @ 11am! im sooo excited! its gonna be a whole of fun just singing and singing. heh heh. i really hope people who went for my songwriting competition could come! and watch me grow! aiyah. i just want people who will walk with me in this singing course (:

Heh, but whatever it is, of course ultimately i know that God is the one who is watching me grow. heh heh heh.

Seriously He is just making me face my fears. DAMNIT. the one that intimidated me last year. you know what not! i wasnt the original singer and she wasnt the original singer you know! what happen was i was walking up the stairs and bump into this girl who was suppose to sing instead. she just said 'GRACE! you can sing right! sing for me!' then i am where i am. For the other girl, the original singer apparently fell sick or MIA-ed. i think she is just too scared? cause she didnt appear for any of the rehearsals and caused many last minute changes. and for some divine intervention we are singing on stage together again, one year later...

Ok so. initially i was intimidated again cause i felt that she was so good i pale in comparison. and i told her that i felt inferior to her. HAHA. confessing is good. it makes you feel better and less inferior after that :P with more practices and rehearsals my confidence began to build. and she taught some tips too. awesome! im gonna be singing three songs with her! yay!

Actually, i figured that both of us have our own strengths. i admire her voice clarity and power. which is what i lack. haha. will build up on it as time goes by. EGG CITING!! more life memories that i can tell my kids next time. eh hehehehehehe. seriously i cant believe im gona be there singing! JUST LIKE THAT! like LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW YOU KNOW! like how can they just randomly allow me to go up there and sing to replace my friend. like HUH! aiyah. i duno how to express my feelings. but i bet i wont be able to express it more tomorrow (: its like im dreaming like that. Its really beyond what i ever DREAM or imagine! seriously! how would i ever know that i will be performing at TCC!!!! you know not! TCC is like the place they hold those DHL stuff, aiya. i think its like the biggest performance place in school. its the place where they let mediacorp singers and stars perform. woohoooooooooooo!

okay, so i realise i dunno the singapore pledge during rehearsal. haha.

Eh shit, God you are becoming so real to me each day. like seriously! its getting scary. the ( positive) kind of scary. gimmmeee more! (:

I love you Daddy God. and yes, your word holds true.
- beyond what i can ever think or imagine!-

CHEERS!