Missy GRACE

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

LOVE MESSAGE FROM MY WOMAN.
(sounds freaking wrong.)

DAME! time flies so fast! i suddenly realise that next week is macro and micro test!
0.0 thanks for the reminder wanfen and woman gave me a little sweet present-
a notebook for me to draw my doodles and creations seriously woman!
i love it but i just can't bear to use it! it is so nice!!! @.@
thanks !and also i would like to thank you for supporting my dream and encouraging me to go and pursue my dream and enlighten me in some issues.
Talking with you always makes me feel so good after that, you give good advices and you seems to be so knowledgeable!
thanks for being my food testing guinea pig! haha!
but through you i learn the mistakes i have made in the food and the next time i do it, it turns out well!lunching with you is always fun the regular chin tengs, yong tau foo and porridge and thank you for opening my heart , u are the first one that i have allowed to walk into my heart.
somethings seems so similar yet different about us i guess that is wad makes us friends =)it really makes me feel sad to think that we are going to seperated in different courses and classes after 3 weeks, i hope we can meet often after that and maybe u will have a specific day which is known the "woman day" where u would have lunch with me =)
haha!all the more i wish u good luck for the upcoming exams and may u pass with flying colours

MY REPLY TO THE WOMAN
(hahahahahaha. LOL)

Eh, I was so damn touch when I saw this (: I think we are mad cause during breaks we always go IT school to eat yong tau foo for the whole of sem two. YOU ARE MAD TO BE DOING THIS WITH ME. haha. and not forgetting, our faithfulness to our chin teng. This sem would nvr have been the same without you in my life man. you are always there for me, to accompany me to pass time. HAHA. EH! this thursday lets slack our time away tgt (: THATBOY IS NOT MEETING ME! YES! we are gona have a once a wk thing and i should just forget ABOUT THAT BOY and not meet up with him. HAHAHA. kidding (:
I always feel so loved whenever you cook for me! ( sweeet ) I get to have special treatment! Got sushi, got rice, got tang yuan, cheesecake,biscuit. wa. I so xin fu man. wish i could bake like you! But i think i better now. shall not land someone in hospital. HAHAHA. If I was a guy, I would just marry you the first day I met you. But, sad. Im not. HAHA. Shall give this chance to another fortunate guy *winks*
I enjoyed spotting eye candies with you, letting u think im weird with my taste, and spotting that 'guy' every wk. HAHA. though its kinda sad we arent exactly in the same class for all subjects, Im still glad we got closer than sem 1 (:
dangs. i think i shall let the cat out of the bag. The first day I met you, I thought we gona be enemies you know! Cause theres something in you that is so similar to me. Maybe thats what you mean by 'somethings seems so similar yet different about us i guess ' (: HAHA.
I love you!