Missy GRACE

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Chinese new year day 2! (: I think this year chinese new year is a boring one. Don't really feel as if it is CNY. I wonder by the time our generation grows up, we'd still be visiting families and all to bai nian. Im like in school now waiting for time to pass to meet up with my project mates to do up the powerpoint for presentation later. wahaha. im such a slacker. Woke up yesterday morning to do the newspaper article that i was suppose to hand up that evening. When I was eating with Ruban and Stephan( is that how you spell it, chindian :P ?) they were like shocked i do such a thing. HAHA. Yeah, im a slacker yo.

Anyway, was CNY, went over to momsere's place in the afternoon to bai nian. Its was really nice cause there's this family feeling and you could feel the warm and love that we have for each other. I wished I could just stay there the whole day but got to go Dad's side to bai nian. so cab to Aloy's place at amk. went to his place and (unlucky or not) his friends were there.

Then we headed to grandpa's place. while in the lift i told him that i wana cam-whore with him and he was like reluctant... RARH. arrived at grandpa's place then Aloy and me were like both looking at each other dunno what to say. WAHAHA. Poor him went to bainian alone last year. So we stayed there for about twenty minutes then went to dad's place. YAY! He gave me the biggest red pcket. hah. of course right. own daughter leh (: We took the bus together to big aunt's to eat dinner. I used my Dad's authority to make aloy take poictures with me (:

AHH. seriously. I only have our baby pictures together. need more of the grown up ones. HAHAHA.

Aloy, go to facebook and take the pics leh.