Missy GRACE

Thursday, January 22, 2009




Went to camwhore with Wanting and Qirong ytd (: though it was only for a few minutes but managed to have some fun yay! Had b.acc2 test on tuesday night, 7.30pm. Studied all the way from 3.30pm till 7.30pm. BIG HURRAY to wanting for helping me! test was pretty easy. finish it within half an hour and went home! Had another test today. So woke up at 5 plus to study.

Thought I was gona fall ill again cause had headache again this morning. AHH! Woman, I forgot to call toptable. Will do so asap okay!

So had tests and projects to rush. Stupid Ruban didnt inform me before hand that he is not meeting me today :( so i was so bored! Wasted my 6hrs doing nothing and watching dvd. RARH! Luckily ChingKiat accompanied me to eat magee mee! He is my maggie mee partner! oh dangs. One more month to holidays yo! RP having their holidays next wk! not fair! And GB gona start soon. But im gona be missing it for the first series. AND AND AND lovey is coming back this friday! I MISS YOU!! Ah crap. This post is so messy.

Bye.