Missy GRACE

Sunday, December 14, 2008

CHALET (:



Me, Nicole, JunJun, Miracle.

Chalet at downtown east with Miracle's relatives.






I tied Nicole's hair, yo!






My boyfriend. HAHAHA.



Im a great girlfriend (:



Told you so, he likes me.



YAY! mummy of nicole!






Naughty Nicole purposely cut Miracle's face off.
Nicole's mum was complaining that her face look big and we should cover her body so i disturbed her and wanted to cover her whole face actually.







MIRACLE AND GRACE! (:






Lovely.



Nicole's mum was so cheeky. Asked why me and miracle was still single... and guessed that we were.... YOU KNOW WHAT.
whatever.

I had loads of fun with Nicole and Junjun! i wana tie her hair again! i wana do CPR on junjun again and make his whole face turn red! (: sweet kids.
Anyway, its sunday today and church was awesome. We could smell angels. smells like perfume, honey which represented the angel of revelation, rose, strawberry which represented friendship with God etc. The preacher told us that angels should be a normal part of our lives! While she was preaching, an angel told me to look at my hands. Actually the angel told me twice. the first time i thought it was my own thinking. But the second time, the angel told me to look at my hands cause there are gold dust so i thought, no harm checking out my palms. and... THERE WERE GOLD DUST! ZOMG! you always hear about it but you nvr experienced it and today we all experienced it! some had oil flowing out of their palms while most of the youths had gold dust on their hands (: cool man!

Went to aunty Flo's house to eat. she cooked slamon for us cause it's miracle's favourite! God was good and he spoke to me through uncle Fred. As aunty Flo was talking, i just saw uncle fred smiling and shaking his head and just enjoying her, and the holy spirit spole to me that that is how God smiles at us and enjoys us (: Im so happy! Im also glad that Joseph came to church today!