Missy GRACE

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Meet the international songwriter.



Just like everyone else, I'm blogging cause its 2009 already! seriously time just pass so damn fast. It's like i havent had enough of sweet 17? But nonetheless, sweet 17 has been like a roller coaster ride. There were ups and downs, tears and laughter, breaking and healing of relationships. Its the year that mum and I experienced sweetness and joy in our relationship. But it took so much for that to happen. It took running away from home for close to a week, surrendering mum to God, surrending her life to Him, even at a risk of not having her around anymore. Today, mum and I can talk our hearts out to each other and enjoy intimacy in our relationship. I just told mum ytd that I'm taking business course now not because i want to, but because the people around me didnt gave me a choice. I felt that I didnt chose to be in this course. I wanted to pursue music and do what i like to do. But somehow, no matter how hard i try to communicate this to mum in the past, it never seems to get through. But ytd, she listened to me and i told her that im in business cause she wants me to. And she promise to let me go do what i want to do after poly. YAY! (: but i'd still do well in poly though.

Anyway as i was saying, 2008... the year that I have a new god father who loves me, who rebukes me, who supervises my quiet time. hehe. and he lives in Vancouver. He has been an encourager, and disciplines us when needed. ITs also the year Judah came to christ and joined CMC. He has been such a joy (: Teddy bear!\

Also, three musk were formed! oh! Faith got the three of us necklaces and on each was carved one of three words, Best Friends Forever. I also reconciled with Daniela in 08 (: Thank God for Hong ghwee too, who joined us in yyb!

For countdown, the church had a watch night svc that starts at 9.30pm which will last till midnight, where the fireworks show will begin- right before our very eyes, at the 30th floor. I kinda missed the show cause while the show was going, the lights were off, and while everyone was crowding by the windows, i had one purpose in mind. To find bestie out of the many others. But i failed. She was no where to be seen. Wanted to surprise her with the present while the fireworks were showing but since i cant find her, i placed the present back to my bag and return to enjoy the show. just when i was about to do so, the show ended =.- and i saw bestie. so ran back to my bag to get it and yay! surprised her~

The youths tonned at HSC that very night. was the first time i didnt sleep the entire night man!

Im looking forward to movies with Mr Heng tomorrow! And And, i just got a tub of rum and raisin ice cream! in this way, i dun have to pay $5 bucks every day just for one scoop of ice cream (: