Missy GRACE

Thursday, January 15, 2009

IM ALIVE!

Heyo peeps (: Im so not in the mood to blog cause

(1) I think i live a mundane life.
(2) Im lazy to think back on what happened through the day.
(3) I think I'm such a bore you will fall aslp while reading my blog.

So checkout some outdated pictures taken by Darling bec's camera. (what can we ever do without you)

Presenting singing partner and me! Oh I love this picture the most out of the others we ever took! YAY! Girls rock the world upside down, seriously.



I was just typing about Becky when suddenly -perfectingsmiles- appeared before me (: HAHA. I was telling her that i was blogging about her. don't wry, it will surly be good. I love you too much, sweets. And and and, I'm so nice I wont blog bad about you. I miss you! And i know you miss me too! So lets go out soooonnn.... after my exams *winks* then there will be GB4 and i will be seeing you everyday, again. Then I will stay at your place, AGAIN! YAY!




Yo sexy junior (: YAY! He is comin TP! *please let him get in* prays hard. prays damn damn damn hard.



Oh the MIGHTY THREE (: erm. and mozzie's sexy sleeve.




Joseph! and this is about him advertising for his expensive phone. HAHA. Go rob him, yo.





Now Im gona start blogging. Like blogging about my mundane life. hehe. Don't you dare fall aslp asses. So yesterday was thursday. Anyone don't know that? Thursday is my day with Ruban! OMG! its been ages since i met him, and yes, he looked older. HAHA. Went to subway to eat during my four hours break. While waiting for him, i accompanied Johann for lunch and we went library to print some shit (:

Had sociology tutorial. went into the classroom and i asked Mr terrence how many more tutorials left and he said about five more ( I think its less than that though) and i said HUH, I wish i can take sociology for the whole of three years and he thinks Im bullshitting. HAHA. I seriously meant it. sociology is the best damn thing that happened to me in poly.

Met ruban again after class cause apparently he was stuck in his class waiting for his teacher to check his script so he was bored. But anyway, we went to have dinner at CS together and had a lot of crapping. YAY! He suddenly asked me. 'Do you wear dress one ah?' @#$%^&*^%$#
What siah. I do wear dress ok. ONCE IN AWHILE. Cause very *dangerous*. The wind blow ah, gone case already. HAHA. especially in TP, the wind is so damn strong. So to prove that i DO wear dress, i blogged photos in!!

Then we went to the interchange and this funny guy infront of me keep turning back to look at me, whom i find familiar too and next thing i know, the person beside him was FUSEN! AHH! i missed him man! They wana come TP too~ YAY! Im so happy cause i have got many friends who can go home with me alrd!!

Let mt list down some awesone people who MAY be coming TP (:
Hong gwhee, Kelvin, Amethyse, Fusen, Winson.