Missy GRACE

Sunday, January 25, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!






We are all unique yo. Something that I need to get into my thick skull and learn to stop comparing. It kills. There is always someone out there better than you, prettier than you, smarter than you.
People always say, why be second best by pretending to be someone else when you can be best at being yourself. Easier said than done. But true, no one can be me or try hard enough to be like me.




This girl... She is my aunt. And when she was still a toddler, I had her sat on my lap and the next thing i knew, she urined on me. HAHAHA. What an experience huh.




Met up with Miracle and we both had our cameras. HAHA. SNAP SNAP SNAP! Met her last year during CNY and we met again this year! maybe this should be our tradition * Winks *

















Love this.


















I love this the most.. I love the words. while editing this picture, i was reminded of how she will raise her head to look me in the eye and say, 'wa, you grew taller'. And this continued for awhile until it became a fact that im taller. HAHAA. Oh, i love memories, walking down memory lane with you. I think I'd always laugh when I see the words... Brings back memory doesnt it? after editing this picture, i send it to Miracle and she was like ' I thought its gna be sweet like the rest'. HAHA. i think this is quite sweet what!! ( see, thats how i always poke fun of her. I repent! )

RUBAN! Im so sorry. Cant meet you tmr. Got to go my aunt's place for dinner. who ask u stay so far!! ANDANDAND. i nvr make use of you okay! HAHA. Thurs my treat! hopefully can meet up lah. cause friday got presentation then need to practice lah... FAIR ALSO RIGHT! you ps-ed me TWO times cause of projects. haha. Im so petty. yeah, I am. forgive but cannot forget what! haha. kidding (: Friendship is give and take right! you nvr know, next time u may need my help... emm.. to woo a girl. a CHINESE girl. heh heh.

DARYL! you didnt get back to me! ASS. HAHAH.

But yay! I had fun with baby today. Its been so long since with met right right right? (:
Will be visiting Dad and relatives with aloy tmr. I miss you Stinky! Ytd after service, I was playing with Jeshua and he had this book with cats and a rat and i told Jeshua that the rat was you. HAHA. i miss you lah and no, i wont share my ang pow money with you! HAHA.

Get well soon idiot! Why fall sick during chinese new year!!
CIAOS!