Missy GRACE

Friday, February 6, 2009



Grace didnt go to school on monday, tuesday, wednesday and friday (:

Went with becky and stinky on monday to fix her stuff and I got seven bibles! dangs. Im like freaking broke now... and I just rmbed I still owe becky $$$. anyway, I was quite mad. Cause lessons start on monday at 1 for me. Called to ask if stinky wana crash lecture but he was meeting B. So on my way to school, few more stops to my school, I decided that I wasnt going to school. So went to Jurong to find them. So that was monday.

Tues, I went to school from 9 to 11 for accounts and decided that I shall not attend the rest since i had never skipped marketing tut before. so figured that now was the perfect time. HAHA. So tuesday was a swimming outing for the 3Ms! Photo above taken then. Plus many other unglam pictures that I so do not want to post here. But WEEE. had fun! Its been ages i lasted exercised or did anything near to it (: felt so tired after that, but i was happily tired. afterwhich went with M to pizzahut! Its rather pathetic. Had the student meal, supreme hawaiin I think. four small pathetic pieces. But I was rather happy to eat it cause Im a rice and bread person (: Do you know that woodlands has christian shop too? YAY! I bought two new cds and am planning to get a guitar soon. need to brush up on my skills so i can write better songs and play better music.

Wedesday... After bathing, about to leave the house for tutorial i decided that I dun wana go school, AGAIN. so i called faisy and asked if she wanted to go out cause im not going to school. HAHA. so we went to watch love matters. She said it was boring. I think its quite lame too. but oh well. quite alot of really funny things happened. will update again when i get the pics. HAHA. Was a funny and unforgettable day. like always, whenever we have dates (: afterwhich we headed to Jeanette's bdae bbq. Oh man. I had so much fun playing the guitar. I missed it, badly. Its nice to get to see some of her friends. Well, not exactly. i wasnt wearing my lenses or my spectacles so i see no one. But, its still nice to 'see' her friends.

Thursday. I went to school cause it was sociology tutorial. I love it man. Sad its coming to an end soon :( It was suppose to be a day fixed for R and I but he was too busy and he forgotten about me :( He forgot to inform me he couldnt meet me. I was furious and mad initially. Cause I was so looking forward to meet him, so many things to say to him. RARRH. But just got to swallow it. But am glad we manage to talk on the phone at night :) He's my bestest friend in school man. Im so thankful to God for you Ruban. And I hope you will be my friend forever, even after you graduate in a year's time :( I was emo-ing on that day ( HAHA). okay, its been long since i last emo-ed alright. and that feeling kinda suck. All because of RUBAN lah! HAHA. no lah, plus many many things that is happening.

There's gona be a test tomorrow. Sociology test. I would say the reason i love sociology so much is because i have a great teacher (: And and and, the only way i can show my gratitude to him is by scoring As for him to see. *off to study*