Missy GRACE

Friday, December 12, 2008

TODAY MARKS THE END OF EXAMS!! (:

had two papers, B.acc and marketing. and i studied b.acc the whole of ytd. So B.acc is like from 9 till 10 and marketing is from 3 to 4. So i studied marketing within the break (: Met J at ITAS and we met at the library to study. Not really lah. J only came to accompany me for awhile. classmates were there too. but i didnt join them cause i figured it will be too noisy so i sat alone. Thank God J came and accompany me for while. He is so dan smart please. taught me a few things that CAME OUT IN THE TEST! YAY!

After which went eating with Anson! had so much fun crapping and laughing man. was suppose to attend some meeting actually. but have got seminar in church. though i wanted to go for the meeting, i was so much happier to be at the seminar... CAUSE, i met my potential JUNIOR! HAHA. Jeremy is so handsome!

Seriously, my friends think my taste is weird. Ppl whom i think is cute, they think is not. ppl whom they think is really gorgeous, i have differing opinion. HAHA. oh well. It's combined svc this sunday and Leon is coming!

Its so unbearable when you don't reply my sms and you have the last say. RARRH!