Missy GRACE

Thursday, November 20, 2008

I MISS SHAUNY!

Have been coming back home late the past two nights. Ytd was due to TPrawks. didnt got into Jam and Hop though. Didnt get the badge from Lois. but i wasnt really interested anyway. So we went to eat prata!! and i had my teh. heh heh. then i went back to the stadium to wait for yk. ZOMG. there is this guy wearing a swimming trunk I THINK. and he was jogging in the stadium. and next, you find him lying on the floor. ewwwwwwww! freako.

Then i was studying in school today till 8? dangs. No body was free to meet me for dinner! rarr! I was wishing that Ruban was there which was impossible lah. then next thing i know, he is standing so near to me! YAY! we went to have dinner at this nice place. But poor him, met with an accident. and his friend like is so pro with food places. ZOMG!

So yeah. past two nights i got home late. i was so scared to walk home lah. i wished shauny was there to walk me home!! RARR! then this guy was like so damn scary. He was like following my pace. EKKS!