Missy GRACE

Monday, December 8, 2008

Met daddy for lunch yesterday at northpoint at HK cafe!! (:



Daddy bought me a new pair of shoes and conditioner yo! Funny people leh. Always say no money no money then still let me buy things. But anyways, Dad accompanied me while i studied at np Mac. Got home at bout ten. So nice to have Daddy sit there to accompany me study. I miss those times in kindergarden when he will outline the chinese words for me while i just go over the dots. HAHAHA.

While eating lunch, Dad and I were talking about some relative and he said that this relative is not a good dad. So i asked... Is Yanjun's Dad a good dad? Then my dad gave me that sheepish smile and said no. i asked why, and he said cause yanjun's dad is ********. HAHAHHA. so i went on to ask, so what is YanJun like? He said YanJun is a warm person who can mix well with people.

PS. Im GRACELINYANJUN.

Im now chatting with this sri lanka tourist whom i made friends with on the road. Currently he is back here insingapore to see his friends but too bad im having exams now!!

Im addicted to rum and raisins. Ever since i tried it at CC, i went everywhere craving for rum and raisin ice cream. so i went to NP after school just to get one scoop of ice cream and Im home!

Its POM paper tomorrow!! I actually plan to stay home to study but... I hate it cause lesley is home! HAHA. i know im damn bad. but i dun like to clean up his mess! RARRH! but maybe i will. SIGH.