Missy GRACE

Sunday, December 7, 2008

I just got back from facial. (HAHAHAHA)

And i tried acupunture. It hurts like mad. The lady used a needle to poke my back then use some thingy to rub my whole back. I was laughing and screaming cause on one hand, it was very itchy cause my back is damn sensitive. i cant even let ppl massage me. On the other hand, it hurts like mad so im screaming. what a weird combi. OUCH. its still hurting now. But well, THERE'S A PRICE TO PAY FOR EVERYTHING.
Just did my quiet time, and Uncle James showed us an article on 'the costly decision to run from God'
http://www.intouch.org/site/apps/nlnet/content2.aspx?c=dhKHIXPKIuE&b=3813569&content_id={1D4026F0-74A7-4C79-97D4-D0123B0CB283}&notoc=1

It says here that we can NEVER successfully run away from God. seriously, who do we think we are to be able to run or try to hide from Him? HA. what small brain we have. But anyway, tests are coming and im gona go study. There arent much pressure lah. Cause I dun think im gona further my studies in Uni cause... Why study so hard when im gna be a financial consultant no? (: I kinda have some plans after Poly. shall pray and see where God leads, though I have got dreams to go to an overseas uni.