Missy GRACE

Sunday, November 16, 2008

A step ahead.


AHH SWEET! I got a call from Hazel that Gene and I are gona be the emcees for TPRAWKS! Never did i dream about that man. actually they send us an email to check if we are free to be game masters but i didnt reply cause i had tut or lecture mah. then Hazel called me so yeah i agreed. woohoo! AND YAY! thats more points to SEAL points! Im so egg-citeeeddd! my first time being an emcee! OH. a dream came true. I get to gain experience but we got to dress funky. some weird themes (see below)

tp4me badge


tp4me badge


tp4me badge


tp4me badge


tp4me badge

YOU TELL ME WEIRD NOT?!

As for captain's ball on saturday, we won two games. One is a walkover and the other is we won. And dangs. WOMAN! that guy's class all not there! sad man. But anyways, i think I'm old already. I never felt so tired playing sports. shit. i got to exercise. like SERIOUSLY.

Today for church service, we learn about the tabernacle and that one thing that cause many of us to draw away from God is the sense of guilt, condemnation. That's the tool of the devil to always remind us of our sins and cause us to feel that we are so useless and bad and hence slowly drift from God. So we learn that ITS ALL A LIE cause Christ once and for all for our sins. And also we learn that we enter into the outer courts through thanksgiving so each of us gave thanks one by one and some teared. YAY! hearts were softened (:

Then i went dinner with Becky, Joshy and Mozzie and Mummy. then we had tea!! yay! anyway, on our way back, we first accompanied Mozzie to the busstop and i carried Jeshua. He was asking why the bus haven't come and i told him, maybe u kiss me the bus will come faster. HAHA. so i kept tricking him and yeah, i got alot alot alot of his kisses today! RAR! he was mine for the today. hehe. feel so loved with the many many many kisses yo!