Missy GRACE

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kisses send.

Heyo. I just got back from a great dinner (: Met new people and had my stomach satisfied. High class food leh. don't play play. HAHAHAH. So anyway, I'm tagged by Dan and im so excited to do the quiz cause its like my first time being tagged. HA. and of course, its because i got nothing to blog.

1. Do you have secrets?
It's a secret.

2. Would you fall in love with a boy younger than you?
Yeah. Ever did.

3. Do you enjoy going to sch?
YES! I love school, i love Ruban, M, I, woman and classmates.

4. What would you do with a billion dollars?
Wow. Retire. Make my friends retire with me. Go around the world. Invest in GB kids. Shopping. Buy Vivo City over.

5. Will you fall in love with your best friend?
You mean male best friends? No. A friend is a friend. Don't cross my boundaries.

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?
both?
Being loved. But I'd wana love someone and be a blessing!

7. List out your 15 favourite songs:
SONGS BY DAVID CHOI! and christian songs. I dun wana list out.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?
OH DANGS. I cant murder the girl can I? I'd just be damn bloody sad and get over him. HA! there are millions of others out there- if it's crushes you are talking about.

9. Is there anything that has made you extremely happy?
NO, cause he is nowhere! or maybe, happy cause I'm alive!

10. What makes you angry?
Many. cheated?

11. How would you see yourself in 10 years time?
SUCCESSFUL (: a mother. HAHAHA.

12. Who is currently the most important people to you?
Shaunnyyy and VP and my dear gal peeps and family!

13. What is the most important thing in life?
HMM. learning to please God. Entering into my calling and destiny.

14. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
NONE. I don't have a choice do I? Maybe single and rich. Then i will invest in orphanage and adopt children and hire maids! LOL.

15. What is your favourite colour?
Good question. Whatever i like that season.

16. Would you give all in a relationship?
Depends. If i really love him, I'd give more than just all.

17. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, and both of them do the same, who would you pick?
Whoever wins me heart. Whoever is more handsome. HAHA.

18. Would you forgive and forget no matter how horrible a thing the someone has done?
Depends. With the help of God, i could.

19. What do you want to tell the someone you like?
I like you? Tell me what will make you like me too (:

20. 5 people I have tagged:
MIRACLE, WOMAN, DYLAN, POHLI, IVOR.