Missy GRACE

Friday, November 14, 2008

Love Love Love Love Love. Sorry I'm thinking of you.



Now I'm satisfied with my blogskin (: and i love my blog song. oh-i-ser-i-ous-ly love David Choi. i love my blogskin and i love my song. oh-lala. What you think what you think?

Eh woman! your test is coming in three weeks time i know! let's study! HAHA. anyway, thursday break is for RooRoo and friday is for Mel ( or-not. what an ass ) and the rest of the day is with WOMAN! (: Saw Ivor just now and his right hand was holding on to a sandwich and left hand is a drink. we walk past each other and seeing his hands so 'busy' , i took the sandwich away from him and thanked him and the sandwich is mine! But eh! Ben and Jerry's treat still on okay! dont you dare cheat!

Ahh. and so we all know. Obama won and economy experiencing recession. But i don't really care. Cause im satisfied with my blog. HAHAHAH! Im bored and i wana do the quiz dan tagged me but her blog is undergoing construction. and Russy send me super mario game! YAY! thats my childhood! ZOMG. its twelve already. i cant bear to sleep cause im addicted to my blogsong!