Missy GRACE

Thursday, July 24, 2008

AND SHE WENT MAD.

i skipped school :) HA. bad cramps, bad mood. And i have the urge to do crazy things when im 'not in the right state of mind'. Meaning that, i wont think twice to do the things i usually would think for like a milllion of years. Remember the other time, i was feeling rather low and the thought of cutting my hair just came and i went to do so immediately. AND yeah, it was a huge shock to people around cuase from long hair, the length became like till my ears. This time round, i feel like pernming my hair. and i didnt think so much i just went to do so.

Oh yeah, so i permed my hair.
have been wanting to do so since XYZ years but am afraid mum will scold so didnt dare to. BUT ah. ytd seriously no mood. so dont bother whether she scold or not. dun bother how it will turn out. HA.

Afterwhich i went to nottie's place :) wooohooo. her mummy cooked chilli crab. oh man. so sinful. i just ate that like ytd with my mum now im having it again. HAHA.

Her room is like H O T man. And her brother is H O T too. i just like to watch him play the electric guitar. damn pro lah. i'd make him be my shifu when he comes YYB. and i wont mind sitting there to watch him from day till night. Had so much fun crapping, crabbing and talking about anything and everything. s h i o k ah.

After which went for dance practice. and we had kueh lapis and durian!

When i went home, i just chance upon the cinderella drama video that kor jordan made for me and i just decided to watch it. And that was when God spoke to me. That i was merely being back to the stage of a dirty cinderella. And god just spoke how he missed me and long for me and loved me. oh. guess what. i woke up like early todaey. i dun need more sleep already. i feel sooo much better after God speaks and comforted :) oh. man didnt comment bout my hair. or well, maybe she thought it was temporary.