Missy GRACE

Saturday, July 5, 2008

reality is that im not as strong as i appear

Had prayer meeting on Friday and after worship the pastor got us to pray over one another and prophesies to each other. i went over to lovey seeing her sitting alone. He prayed over her first and while lovey was praying in tongues for me, he tap on my hands to get my attention and the Lord spoke to me through Him. God confirmed something in my life that i have been struggling for as long as i knew. But now that God has confirmed it, i duno how to react to it. Perhaps if i didnt know, there will be lesser pain? let the saying goes, ignorance is bliss.

Went to VP at aunty Flo's place. celebrated July babies and mum gave us a bracelet. but mine was kinda small so i went to the watch shop to make some changes. while i was waiting, an indian man came to purchase a prepaid card. The shop owner told him it was $27 bucks and he was busy with the bracelet so the man said he had not enough money and he left. After awhile, the shop owner realise he was cheated. it turned out that the indian man changed the new prepaid card for a used one while the shop owner was distracted with my bracelet and he left shortly after pretending he had not enough money. It happened just before my eyes man. i was furious.