Missy GRACE

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Record014.amr -

havent i done this
a thousand times and more
havent i done this
a million times and more

and all you said to me was i love you
melted my sin and shame away

jesus you are my everything
jesus light the fire again
i want to know u more each day

oh boy. the song is half cut away. oh well. upload again another time. heh. so this is considered a preview? haha.
Borrowed guitar from jason. joining the songwriting competition :)

IM SORRY, DAD


i kinda had a quarrel with him. i wanted to go to the CC but i told him the internet connection may not work but he insist on going to mac then he start to nag at me. got so pissed off and showed him attitude. but slowly kinda cooled off. afterall whether i go CC or mac, i still will be busy helping him with the net to be doing my own stuff. soon we parted. i was still angry. as we seperated ways, my phone rang. and it was him. i was like 'what lah' and i turned to the back and saw him walking towards me...
and all he wanted to do was to pass me money...
the way he show me he loves me... and this time we really parted.

i turned and headed home, feeling all so confused. angry with the way i treat my dad. angry that after how i treated him, he still loves me. angry at myself for being such a naughty girl.

i kinda comprehend this ' i would feel better if you had reprimanded me'
But he still loved me...

and so this song came...
on how i hurt my dad. time and time again...

and i saw God's love for me....