Missy GRACE

Thursday, July 3, 2008

To love is to first learn to listen



met luffy, accion GL on the bus on the way to school today. He looks older than his age man. I used to think his name was spelled as LAUGHY. And he forgot my name. OH WELL. i went around counting down to ppl my birthday. And i did the same thing to Luffy. hohoho. He said he is gona give me a present. AHAHA. but who knows right.
Anyhow, met Daniela for dinner. Eh. kinda busy changing my blog skin and all and didnt really spend time with her. But the best part was this. while i was talking to her, she kept sneezing. and i said in a joking manner that it was so rude of her to sneeze while i talk. totally no respect. TEEHEE. She asked me how i was gna celebrate my birthday. I was like. I duno. i will be rushing projects on my birthday :( but i know that every single birthday is special on its own :) B.acc exams is on 21st july. Go Grace Go!

Woke up late for school today. set my alarm clock to 6.25 PM. siao man. so didnt attend lecture. there's csa lecture tomorrow at 9 eh. so far only attended once since school started. But heard that they took two attendance already. of which i was not present. URGH, i better be there tomorrow.
Dangsdangssdangs. The submission date for the song composing is tomorrow. and i havent composed yet. OH well. i sure will be able to squeeze something out by tomorrow. and jason, i totally love ur guitar :)