Missy GRACE

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Have you ever felt painful in the midst of loving someone?
I bet everyone has. Be it a friend, a lover, a sibling, an animal.
If one has never felt the pain before, then he hasnt truly love before. Or perhaps i would say, before you allowed the pain to reach you, you chose to break that relationship.




LOVE IS NEVER A BED OF ROSES.

If only it was. Perhaps it would make this world a happier place to be in.
LOVE is something many embraces. Yet I belong to the category where love is my greatest fear.
Each time you love, you entitle that someone to pierce a knife through your heart, time and time again. Sometimes one would wonder, if that is the case, wouldnt is be safest if one chose never to love, and to keep this heart in a closet? Of course it would be. But that is also where problem lies. Cause its love that keep our heart alive. God allowed pain. And each pain we encouter, whether it is betrayal, lies, anger, it causes us to reflect on how we treat Him and thus draw us closer to Him.



Take for example, we love a friend, and we experience pain from betrayal. Then we turn to God and give Him this pain and He will use this encounter to teach us something. That as a human, sinful as we are, we could still love. And when we become vulnerable to love this friend, we experience betrayal. How much more the pure and faultless God, who loved us and experience betrayal from us time and time again.



I know i often disappoint Him, broken his heart time and again, yet he is ever so gentle with me. I know I made use of HIm for my studies. Yet his love is still so extravagant.



didnt attended macroecoms lecture. oh dangs. my dressing is getting more and more mundane. rewearing almost what i wear every other week. if you dont know, when im down, i dress down. i hate to walk out of the house dressing nice when i obviously dont feel good at all. IM SICK! anyway, for macro lecture, our course manager came to give a talk to us regarding our choosing of course next year. i really duno what i want man.

Bump into yun kwang on the bus this morning. Crap like siao. hopefully if i ever get into accounting and finance he can be my shifu. HEHE. And he did very well for year 1 so he got some cert. MAN, YOU ARE MY ROLE MODEL :) I think he is coming to YYB. afterall he didnt give me a direct no. HOHOHOHO! He's gona be my supporter on 28th july!

Its....... five more days to finals! eh. im thinking about including tambourines.

P.S. love no more.