Missy GRACE

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

IM ROTTING.



darn it. Am not feeling good since XYZ days. I hate to receive messages. So dont blame me if i take too long to reply. Cause it takes me E X T R A effort to just reply one message. oh and worst. to P R E T E N D im fine. Honestly i can forget im not fine when I'm with people. The moment im alone, ARGH - that feeling again.


I feel sucky, i feel ugly, i feel like a M ON S T E R. ( okay, thats exaggerating )
OH. ONE WARNING. If anyone plans to lecture me or whatsoever for what im feeling, spare it. Cause i skip lectures.


Aiyah, i just wana isolate myself from all you humans out there can. i have been sleeping for more than 10 hrs a day. A brand new day just XYZ.


Anyway, im off from FA and prayer meetings for a month to sxtudy. Like R E A L L Y , R E A L L Y study (: Im a good girl. and YEAH. i MISS them. i wonder whats for FA yesterday i wished i was there - or not. Well, i bet dinner was great (: And of course, its the company and the love thats the BEST.


OHOHOHOHOHOHOH. i better go seek God and get myself rid of all this stupid feelings. Learn to open my heart to love again. damn. hurts and pains are ( fill in the blanks ) They are the culprit ok.


i hereby declare that no human can use anything written up there against me. oh whatever.

Im human too. unless you can prove to ME that you are void of all sadness and hurts and pain and sorrow,which then again, only mean that you are not human, don't try to give me a piece of yourself.

Practiced with Jason yesterday for the finals. And we are only getting better and better. remember the first time when we practice at the IT school there, we both were like struggling cause both of us has different styles of playing etc and he had to compromise with me, with my style. HAHA. he was like. aiyah. i teach you to play then you play yourself lah. ( HAHA ) thanks lah. Yesterday was really great. and honestly, we only get better. WOOHOO! And dont be to stress up for your comm skill test lah. i know its important but being too stressed up also no use. GOOD LUCK! (: