Missy GRACE

Thursday, November 11, 2010

the way you brush your fingers against my hair.

I desperately need to do something to my blog skin.
Life's been good. im blogging from my office :D but cant change my blogskin here cause the computer is mad. doesnt allow me to download new skins :( but nonetheless, i shall do a brief update.
Gona be back in school in saturday... cause of some SIP compulsory meeting... time is passing really fast now. like day by day and soon u realise yet another week is gone.
i think what i would say of my life now is that im enjoying every moment of it. and yes, i do worry about the future, but im glad i get to enjoy the present now more than ever. actually its pretty much a good feeling. to be able to enjoy the present. i used to spent my life worrying about the future and wasting my present away. and soon when i look back, i just wasted precious moments of my life away.
i think i can say that im a contented girl now.
and im thankful for everything and anything in my life now :)
xoxo,
Gracey.