Missy GRACE

Friday, October 29, 2010

I Give Myself Away, So You Can Use Me.


I love the song 'i give myself away'. youtube it! its one of Poppe's favorite and he introduced it to me. when i heard it, i fell in love with it too. the lyrics are nice, but beyond just nice, the words are hard to leave out.

All my dreams, all my plans, Lord I place them in Your hands
My life is not my own, to You I belong

Those are heavy words. but heavy as they are, id echo the same prayer. is it easy? nope. like what my lyrics for one of my latest song : 'He doesnt want your everything, He just wants Your life'

Is it cause He is demanding? nope, He loves me too much and i know that my life in His hands can only be outstanding and great. but yet, if i truly know that, why am i struggling? why is it so painful? cause the flesh is strong, and there are many things i want, i want to live life the way i want to, to be with the person i want to, to dress the way i want to, to go to the places i want to.

Greatness- there is a price to pay.

I wish:
I wish the night would be never ending,
I wish the earth may just stop spinning,
and the clock would just stop ticking,
With just me and you, below the bright stars shining.

Baby you know I'll be your princess