Missy GRACE

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Look who is home with me today :)





Jelly Bean!

My daily routine day and night when i leave the house and come back home is to greet her. came back home from breakfast with dad and she ran to me, as usual up the staircase. but this time when i ran back home, she followed me and started purring as if she was crying to be in.. cause it was gna rain.. i felt damn bad and watched her from the window. then she eventually left. then i went online to search how to bathe a cat cause i wana bathe her before she starts messing the house up.

but i figured nvrm la. cause alot of news on how to bathe cats has a disclaimer: that the cats may scratch u when u try to bathe them so do wear a glove. i gave up the idea and just let her in. so, welcome Jelly bean :)

PS: its only for today, and maybe other days when it rains :) she is now on my mum's bed. SHH.