Missy GRACE

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It's Been A While.



The last update was before I started my attachment? (i meant REAL updates. not the one where i just copied and paste an article from the net) How have my readers been? Have you been coming to check this page out only to be disappointed that there aint much updates? haha. its kinda weird cause i duno how is reading and if there are even people who does.

But nonetheless, im glad that this time round when you find yourself at my page, there's something for you to read and maybe for you to be updated about my life :)


Again, its pictures upload time. too many words, i may just lose your attention. but even if the pictures distract you from the words, at least there are some pictures to keep you entertained.


Work life has been pretty alright... its now into the 6th week of my attachment already, and the colleagues are awesome ppl. they are all really friendly and nice towards me. And im looking forward for the next intern from SP to come in Nov :p


Today i did not report to work cause i was sick and went to see the doctor.
and i did silly things like painting my nails - weirdly. haha. bro is back home. and it was nice cause we ordered mac delivery and ate together. he sat beside me in my room to use the computer. cause i was using it. so maybe so he could use it, he bribed me with mac :p nah, kidding, he will still ask what id like to have (if he is in a good mood) its mixed feelings to have my brothers moving back home. im getting used to being home alone n now they are back. couldnt sleep well last night cause it was weird tt he was home? yea. sounds silly.


And the scary part?


They are gona bring two dogs from my dad's place to our place.
WHAT?! so that makes it three dogs in my house =.=

NOOO! i like my house smelling nice and clean! ARGH.

I dun wana come home to a war with three dogs like how it was when leslie was still free to roam about the house!


nonetheless, my life has been good and cant be better :)


Cause i have great friends :) and most importantly, God has been healing me, and making me whole..


Lately, there's a boy in my life.

i wana fall in love with Christ everyday cause only He and He alone can fill Him. something feels amiss now. and i feel like its a season where i need to plough deeper in my relationship with Him.. It feels like a season where i will draw so close to Him.




This is nicole :) my love.

she plays the violin too. and the way we met is pretty amazing given that we are still in contact. met up quite alot her lately. but now school has started so she's gona be busy :(


for those wonderin what my plans are aft poly, HAHA. im going back to poly again ;p to take apart time diploma in early childhood.. i dunno where God is leading me but i'll take a step of faith and He will light the way ahead for me. all i've got to do is to obey :) im really excited about tt. and ppl will probably think im mad. but,if thats my passion, why not?

I permed my hair today!