Missy GRACE

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

P.S: Strictly no animals at home next time.
im sorry. but im not in for the idea of cleaning up after them. hahahahaha.

A brand new year is approaching. egggciiittting! :D i think time really pass fast this year. man, its raining now and i feel like playing in the rain. but some ppl arent replying my msg :(

oh well, next year is an exciting year!

meeting shaunyy for crabs tmr. yummyy. and E still owes me a birthday treat since JULY! HELLO?!

holidays for two weeks. and i duno what to do with it other than just read and read and read. speaking of which, had dinner w J and D the past two nights and am feeling happy!

anyway, i just made a new pair of spectacles cause both my eye sight increased by 100 degrees. i know. gross right. i nvr knew this day would come when i refused to wear my spectacles and lens :( am gna be a good girl now and wear it daily. like DAILY. hahaha. like u knw what i mean. if i wear my specs daily from today onwards, i wont be able to survive without specs forever. i mean if i dun wear specs, my eyes can still survive and not be used to the specs. if u get what i mean.. bt im just spoilin my eyes. dangs.