Missy GRACE

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Thy Kingdom come- mango pudding.


Anyways, my paper is at 3pm and i merely read through my notes. DON'T start yelling at me. I know what im doing. HAHAHAHAH -excuses- ah, i just did a research last night on two awesome places. Recommended by people and blogs :P Yay, im so looking forward to 18th June. Aren't you? woots.

LAST PAPER! YAYYY!



i cant waiting to see Faisy (:
i can't wait for camp.
i can't wait for 18th june!
hilarious and witty.



*Update*

Got myself a pair of jeans after so loooonnnggg. my blue jeans which was bought three yrs ago now has a hole. HAHA, see, my jeans is so lasting =.= Watched night at the museum two a second time today with Faith. it wasnt as nice as the one i watched at tampines mainly cause the cinema was really small and there were very little people so when you laugh, it seems as if you were the only one laughin. But at tampines, i had a damn good time laughin my head off and nobody turns around to give me that idiotic stare... Damn, i still need to get a pair of decent sandals...

Joy is shortlived.