Missy GRACE

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Hello Dear Girl, I miss you.
I keep calling you but your phone is off. Why did it stop me from reaching you :(

OOLALALA. I finally changed my blogskin. i felt like a noob cause it felt like forever since i last played with the codes- if thats what you call it :)

& so tomorrow is my last paper! i wana go for a swim!! any takers huh huh huh? or i shall just emo and swim alone. HAHAH. Im soooo happyyyy. Dora is coming for camp too! i was over the moon when she agreed to come for camp at about ten and i couldnt contain the joy to text bengy so i just called him.. yay yay yay. please open a way that she can stay throughout the camp dear Lord... And Dora, if you are reading this, i need to tell you some things. 1) how come your tagboard not working huh? 2) ur link to my blog something wrong lah 3) I cant wait to meet up with you soonnn!

ytd Grace bought more stickers! idk why but stickers must my heart goes faster. HHAHA. kinda weird but i just love them, maybe to the extend of coveting of them. EEKS. if im convicted i will repent ok.

I so miss the bakuteh under momsere's blk. should go have it later for dinner then cell! Tmr is the end of term test! tell me tell me what should i do to celebrate? HAHA. actually it doesnt really call for a celebration cause its nothing big.

Ok, i got to ciao.

but one last thing. Gracey spoilt three shoes in three weeks. 'YAYY!!' im so in need of shopping for slippers. and im so dead cause i so need to save and every month i tell myself that...