Missy GRACE

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Just got back from macs. had a long day from 9am till 6. intended to continue marketing work at mac but i was too tired so got home and recorded this song. HA! cause i didnt really like the imeem version. the video kinda sucks i know. cant help it rightt.... ignore it.



Take me in

Take me past the outer courts
into your Holy place
Past the brazen altar
Lord i want to see Your face

pass me by the crowds of people
and the priest who sing their praise
I hunger and thirst for your righteousness
But its found one place

Chorus
Take me in to the holy of holies
Take me in by the blood of the loamb
Take me in to the holy of holies
Take the coal, cleanse my lips,
Here i am


Anyway, met RooRoo for lunch and to study! YAY! and i borrowed a book called USELESS knowledge. had a good laugh. for example... Bats hang upside down cause their feets are too weak too take their weigh. and a female pigeon can only lay eggs when it sees another pigeon. If there are no pigeons around it, just a reflection of itself will settle it =.- what a narcissist.