Missy GRACE

Sunday, October 28, 2007

IM EDITING MY BLOGSKIN TOMORROW!
any wiinie the pooh background?
I LOVE WINNIE! =]
brrr. tomorrow is english paper one and two and maths paper one.
AP WILL take the test with me!
hahah. kinda sad it starts at eight in the morning.
cant watch romantic preincess!
The word to describe todaay- CRAP
i ate loads of crab! wee. im so satisfied.
nono. me and my tummy is so satisfied.
yeah whatever =] im just so satisfied luh
i nvr had sooo much crab at one go in my life before can.
thankyou mummy serene! yumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyumyum.
and thanks to shuhui, paul, moses, faith, lovey, mummy and janah who just made the day!
=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]=]
- im just beganing to enjoy the little sweetness and a tinch of jealousy -
hahaha. whateverrrr.... okok. im so darn happy.
God spoke to me last night like through so many visions lah.
im so stunned
i just couldnt go to sleep.
the very moment i dhut my eyes, i see a vision.
and i was so shocked i saw the vision i opened my eyes and think about the vision.
then i closed my eyes again and i saw another vision.
its like for multiple times lah.
i just couldnt go to sleep.
its was such a wonderful experience =]
that a god so big would speak to me ( a puny pathetic human ) about my heart's condition .
HEH HEH HEH.
life now - WONDERFUL.
its the right choice to live a life set apart for him
and i dont regret it.
the song 'the gift' marks the beginning of this journey and serve as a constant reminder for me =]
and perhaps to people out there in the future!
goodnightspeeps!