Missy GRACE

Thursday, October 18, 2007



God answered my prayer



BOO!
GRACE is back, alive and happy.
thanks to PAUL , little pig.
WEE ~
I made a decision because you influenced me!
hmm. four years too much for me. I salute you.
But what ever years i put in, its not for everyone to know. HAHA
paul the pig paul the pig paul the pig paul the pig paul the pig - as self-claimed
I thank God that he allowed us to cross path.
I know that you will be a good listening ear.

YOU ARE VERY SPECIAL TO ME !!!

MY SPECIAL SPECIAL HANDSOME PIGGY

PRINCE!

I still love you whatever past you have, and i know you accept me for my past too!
and oh. i don't blame you. like it's not ur fault u didnt have time to read my blog? haha. apparently i told no one. but thankyou for reading my blog!! cause i know you are concern and the people out there who are reading cause they are concerned. HAHA.
THANKS DENNIS AND ELSON.
I guess its really so pathetic that you people's ways of keeping in touch w me is via blog. sorry. im such a bad friend. =(
dear piggy, come what may, i will always be here for you!
- oh baby. i can't wait to give you a hug and let you just cry on my shoulders... darling, i love you..