Missy GRACE

Monday, October 15, 2007


FELLOW PIG!



PAUL



i was suppose to come back home to bathe and change and go out again. But baby msn me pig's blog and i went to read.
You cannot imagine how glad i was. This joy that comes right from the heart. Paul, it has always been my desire to see you become so different and you were always be in my prayers =)
you totally surprised me with those changes - it was so fast! and wow. you saw vision and all. remember how you used to question whether the rain will stop? now you experience it! God surly has a great plan for you! I'm so excited!
I'm just so lost of words. I thought I will nvr post much things in my blog anymore but after seeing your blog, i just can't contain the joy that is just overflowing! DAddy God must be so joyful too! If me being a sinner can rejoice with you, what more your daddy God!
* We couldn't determine our past, the family we are born into, the siblings we have, the parents we have.
But our past don't determine our future =)
You did not allow your past to determine your future and you chose to be an 'A'
You know, your posts rekindled my love and passion for God.
Amidst all the pain and struggles that i went through, i allowed pain to overwhlem me and i started to relax in the race. But you rekindled all of it. my goals went stray. God didnt reign in my heart and i had other idols in me. But you know, i want to learn from you. I want to declare my faith of to the world. I want to draw broken people like you and I to God. I want to be involve in the revival. I want to give my all and my best for Him .
THANK YOU PAUL.
Your life influenced mine.

God will make you a cheerful pig too!