Missy GRACE

Sunday, October 21, 2007

ITS SUNDAY?! lol. haha. i used to nvr live a day w/o blogging. like blogging is part of my life can. BUT i kinda lost interest now leh. like duh ~ boringgg.... and and and stupid computer don't allow me to go imeem and upload music. ARGH. cant share nice songs with you people anymore!
OKAY. so its O level tomorrow :D yeah, I'm still here, telling you ITS O LEVELS TOMORROW. lol. so today was church as per normal and yyb. apparently i was suppose to have tuition. hahaa. but in the end went with baby n paul n issac to eat =) KFC! my favourite! did i mention i had crab yesterday again? hehe. and seriously i think you people stand to gain eating crab with me. cause i only eat the legs? hahaha. WHATEVER. if you know what i mean , you know what i mean. OH. i can wake up late tomorrow! he! paper starts at two. yeah two. means sweeter dreams for me. anddd im waking up earlier to watch ROMANTIC PRINCESS EPISODE SIX! so NICE LAH. WU ZUN SO HANDSOME. and only one episode is uploaded a week! test my patient. but nvrm. good things are worth the wait isnt it?
freak. control control and control.
WELLWELLWELL. GRACE AND MORE GRACE FOR ME.
man i love my name.
oh so random.

serious.
im an ugly freak. im a controlling person, competitive person, easily jealous person, possesive person. yeah. all of that. im that ugly. but im not ashamed to say it here. well, will you still love me and help me to change and be PATIENT with me? DAMN, i need TIMEEE.
sincere apology to people that i have hurt with my actions. yeah. im so capricious - hot this moment and cold the next. but this is how i protect myself. i didnt want anyone to get too close cause i don't want you guys to know me too well and then use my weak spot to hurt me. and htis fact caused me to not experience true friendships. not trying to say that my friendships now arent true lah. i mean. u guys put in your all. but i had so much reservation. and its not that im cheating on you okay. HAHA. whatever ~ but then again, jesus arent like that right? so im learning to change. esp to yyb friends =) you guys are my family and if i cant open up to you people in time to come as i learn, im in deep shit. YEAH SHIT. well, I will change and am in the process and as the fire burns, im turning uglier and uglier.but i know that this is just the process and the ending will be beautiful. may God give you the patience to bear with me. LOL
MY PAST DON'T DETERMINE MY FUTURE.
i will break away from my past and be a new creation = )
* True friends are those who dare to say the truth to you though it hurts. * ( grace's life motto)
many atimes, man fear and they say what the other party wants to hear.
well, i WAS like that. but i WILL not be like that anymore.
gosh. haha. does this mean im gona hurt many people? haha. KIDDING!
do it in the gentle way. and when i tell you somethings that hurts, know that i want to be hjonest with you about things and not boot lick you and cause things to deterioate in future =)
But if friends no longer want ot be friends with me because i dont give them what they want to hear, so be it. I did my part as a TRUE friend and i must have my own stand and not compromise.
WELLWELL. thats the power of rebuke eh.
oh people. will you pls tell me if u still love me after you hear the long long long rebuke from the pastor on sat? it was kinda embarrassing but i grew up alot due to that rebuke =)
BYE