Missy GRACE

Monday, October 22, 2007

shuhui is my nanny.
this is stupid. i FORGOT i was hungry till she reminded me to eat.
I FORGOT I NEED to eat till she told me to. =.=
am i that blur? haha. eating is a chore.
so nanny came up with a SPLENDID IDEA.
she is taking me out for lunch tmr. *SWEETS*
thank you sweetie!
i told her my doctor bf in future must thank her that im till alive in future. HAHA.

then come baby.
she told me must eat healthily (man. how do you spell this word ? )
haha! she asked whats my dinner and whether it was MAGGIE.
HAH. apparently it was not. maggie was my lunch XD

OKAY. HMM. watched romantic princess. CRAZE~ darlink and i went online to watch tgt. haha. we s*** tgt, eat crab tgt, play in the rain tgt. GEES.
its add maths paper two tmr! way to go! hahah. O LEVELS O LEVELS. kinda interesting, kinda fun.

i always have this thought that people are waiting to harm me. DANGS, i know its not true. well, enemies aside!