Missy GRACE

Thursday, October 4, 2007

- I'm a confused kid
- don't try


okay. so ytd i went out with OEC xiao mei xiao. (HAHA)
so we went to cafe cartel and eat pasta. APARRENTLY, we both love the words apparently so we both kept saying apparently and apparently, apparently aparrently.
duh~ back to the topic. so we sat and talk talk talk as a past time. met at 5 plus? oh-so-sorry im late. but i seriously think i look like i was in pajamas so i went to the toilet before meeting you. HEH. so anyways, i ran to the toilet thrice with my bladder to the max. and we met who she didnt want to see. *oh i miss them~*

my boyfriend better eat healthily cause if he don't, and i don't, we will end up growing fat! and when we get married, our house will only have tidbits and breakfast will be chocolates, lunch will be ice cream and dinner will be chips. EEWWWW ! i know im thinking too far. HAHAHA

so xiao mei mei came my house last night and APPARENTLY we ran into **** and she is such a TWIT thinking im the person's ****. DUMB. what ' i don't believe WOR' and ' BLUFF. how long liao?' gross. I totally detest such people. since she don't allow me to text her and scold, i scold here LOH.

the talk was definitely a good and fruitful one. I didnt know im so loved and she is going obsessed about me i appear in her dream every single day. ha! kinda cool. this means that when i go overseas for whatever reasons, whether to study or find a healthy bf ( preferbly a cook or doctor or whatever professionals) or RUN AWAY FROM A MARRIAGE, i know SOMEONE in singapore still remembers me! hahah! whatever~
lemme tell you a joke. if u laugh, u laugh. if u dun laugh, then go see doctor if there's something wrong with you =P
you know why marry a doctor? cause you get to save alot of money! example for ladies, if u are pregnant and about to give birth, no need go hospitals you see. just prepare a chopper and needles for your hubby to do operation instantly can liao.
why marry a cook? cause if he really loves you then he will invent many new dishes for you that is under your name. so damn cool. ( imagine if the dish is called GRACE - then they will say.. let's order grace and eat. EWW. sounds so wrong )
my sincere apology to people around me who are confused who i am. cause APPARENTLY im confused too and know not who I am. therefore showing signs of what is said like a pendulum. swing swing swing. so if you are my friend and you CLAIM that you know me? cool. cause in reality, you don't. but apparently, i enjoy confusing people cause i dislike anyone trying too hard and thinking they know me too well. i prefer to leave some space between you and I so if you think you are the one, this is for you - don't try too hard to get close cause i won't like it and the plan may just backfire. apparently, im not a book that you read and know-it-all instantly and neither am i a bowl of soup that once you drink it, you know what are the ingredients it is made of. meaning doesnt mean you are my friend means you know-me-all.

so like always, i missed school again.