Missy GRACE

Wednesday, September 26, 2007










Crazy day ? YEAH :)

- see for yourself the video. OH. FOR YOUR INFORMATION , it's LAME~ and its so not clear. but who cares.
haha. but then again, I didnt force you to watch what.............





CAM-WHORE ~~~










okay. appparently it was a studying day for us.
so after we had an appointment with God, we TRIED to study =)
let me emphasis again - TRIED
so we ended up taking photos and stupid videos.
but so damn fun! hhahahah.
anyway had dinner with faith and mum and we went to renew my CC card.
then sign up for membership to study at the study room. damn quiet and peaceful.
OHOH. and tomorrow, i will have a free maid coming to my house to clean up the mess for me ~
HAHAH. CAN YOU GUESS WHO IT IS???

let me TRY to help you visualise the mess of my home.
firstly, clothes are hanging out of the sides of the double-deck bed.
next, books are everywhere on my table, book shelf.
IT TAKES AGES JUST TO FIND ONE STUPID BOOK
then, i misplaced my chemistry paper.
damn. my file is so thick i stuff other worksheets in my fulscap paper etc etc.
so this means heavy school bag for me EVERYDAY!


elson. my L1 R5 20 lahh. haha. they moderated. I believe i can do it!


so a day just flew away like that. JIA YOU GRACE!!