Missy GRACE

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

sing with me till dawn

sing with me till dawn
OH-SO-RANDOM.
i know what you are thinking- WHAT?! YOU CHANGED BLOGSKIN AGAIN?
yeah. im too free you see~
as if. im so sick of all the previous skins and i honestly arent satisfied with them.
maybe i am now. okay. so the plan today was to go school to study - ALONE.
faith. i take back my words ~
I DON'T WANT TO BE ALONE.
NO FUN

okok. we just got our prelim results back. like always. I get 23 points for L1R4.
not bad luh~ imagine by Os i will do SO WELL (HA!) don't lose up hope you see.
Im glad i FAILED none
If not, i will be facing NON-STOP nagging from mummy that im always using the computer.
What to do? my face is stuck to the screen, my ass is stuck to the seat (HAHA!)

GGGGRRRAACCEEEE~~
Fine.
I promise I will let this blog rot for the time being (as if)
I better be serious and the studying later at macs better be a success.
I'm sick of cafe. sick of the food. sick of the people there.
duh~
but home is definitely a no-no for studying. you really duno how messy this girl is.
but well, God is good.
He placed ppl like Faith who cant stand messiness to clean up after me.
=P to my advantage anyway.

so anyhow. school is a crying session for (not me). -for you to guess, for US to know.
hey you. you owe me one! haha. shiok only lah you. you get to hear the composer sing for you.
what honour you know.
people queue till hong kong also don't get to hear.
HAHAHA
whatever.

after really torturing myself and not eating, i CAN'T take it anymore.
so i cooked maggie mee.
YEAH ~ i did say it was unhealthy.
buttt... YOU ps me! haahah.
if i really end up at the hospital, you better feel guilty man.

ohohoh. so today someone is down with the name SISSY for life.
HAHA~
what gentleman :)

im booked on FRIDAY by ***** :D
if you are that free then enjoy guessing. LOL~
what are we gona do?
CYCLE!
man. ages since i did that. maybe we will lose a few calories.
but oh. i just remembered. arent we going jalan kayu (however u spell it) to eat prata? YUMMY!
so cycling wont really help lose weight.
BUT. fun always comes first for grace.
its a fact. AN OBVIOUS fact that if by now you still don't know - you can consider reflecting about what you know about me.
HAHA! kidding.

i really marvell at how long i can just sit here and do nothing but type. oh well. im just addicted to blogging. If blogging is a job, i really wont think twice about taking up that job know. you get paid to do something you like. which reminds me - MUSIC! okok. up on ur feet and get mugging!

tatatatata. work hard cause you wont wana live to regret.