Missy GRACE

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

I want the whole world to know.
She stole my fries and ate though she is SICK
not my fault if she fall sick-er tomorrow! haha.


haha. i admit i took this photo to serve as an evidence. wahaha.

she claimed that she cant eat macdonald's food cause she is sick. and she went against what she had spoken!!! HAHAHAH! andandand she ATE ICE CREAM! ok fine~ i feel like I am reporting her every movement. guys, if you are interested in her, just tell me. i will tell you her EVERY SINGLE MOVE. WAHAHAH! =)

anyways. studying sucks. my eyes feels as if they gona shut any moment when i open the book. stupid. maybe macdonalds and cafe is just not the place. anyway, its lantern festival today!!
when we headed home we saw many little children playin candles!

had a great laugh just now. Aloysius msg me to ask if i was at mac so i called him. he said he walk past me three times and i didnt saw him =.= the funniest thing is this. he said 'how i know you nvr see me ah. you there smile smile. i thought you smiling to me ' WAHAHA.
i LOVE MY COUSIN - he is so darn cute


playing candles arent the loviest memory i had. it's the worst. DAMN. rmb last yr when me and my friends played candles on a normal day and some idiots complain andand the police and FIRE ENGINE CAME .what is this.....so exaggerating.

-okay. nownownow im feeling so irritated. i think im having rashes again ( ezymia if that's how u spell it) im so scared it will spread again..