Missy GRACE

Thursday, October 4, 2007

- will it ever come true?
- trying hard to live like it never happened

apparently Im having my ass stuck to the seat and mouth chewing continuously.
sinful indulgence ranging from ice cream to chocolates biscuits to pork floss. YUMYUM.
this explains why my pimples are pooping out again. HA! i really do detest the fact that i have extra sensitive skin that cant afford to eat heaty food and oily food. BUT... oh well. i don't give a damn about that at this moment.
okay. peers are now studying real hard.. like REALL hard. waking up three in the morning to study till 6 then head for school? yuckxx... sleeping late at night at 12? God bless.....
okay. so baby and i went crazy ytd. didnt study much. my mind just can round and round thinking about loads of stuffs and being entertained by a special friend. HAHA. thank God there's him to entertain me or i would have drop dead.damn funny! went home early last night so.... wasnt really a fruitful time spent studying. but boy did baby turn rough. ok. GRACE, you must understand that BABIES are like that. growing up stage you see. haha! I forgive you :D
finally went to school today after two days of break. thank God my teacher didnt chase me for MC like she threatened she would. early in the morning right after assembly i started scolding some people while climbing up the stairs and i became the loudheader for SJ and i shouted ' shanjie is a ______ ' for you to guess, for us to know. ha! time of craziness yet again.
oh. we joked about my talent. guess what it is? the LAUGHING TALENT.
man. i seriously think i lack of friends. HAHA. like Im so pathetic lah. cant think of anyone to spend ****** with. not that everyone is unavailable. but.. nvrm.
on the way home, i was thinking to myself. on my 17th birthday, i wana.......... (*winks*)