Missy GRACE

Tuesday, October 2, 2007

sweet =)

this video was apparently taken that day we went cycling. so here it is.there is another video but somehow cant upload. it is just baby running around. but is so darn funny. nvrm. maybe you guys dont have the previllage to enjoy BUT me.

anyway, happy sweet 20th month anniversary to Daniela and I. Hugs you!

I have already booked someone from SP to jam with me when i get in there next year. so cool! then im gona learn drums from that someone. okay. THIS gives me more determination to get into that school and that course. wee. will be a DREAM come true. rephrase it. i don;t want it to be a dream. so perhaps its a... plan that i had that just falls into place nicely =) and the best thing is?? the course actually allows you to be OUT of class 65 % of the time. most of the time will be in the studio i guess? so darn cool and exciting!

- a course i like - don't need study so much - get to learn drums and other instruments -can go school w baby everyday -andandand can see that stupid elson (what luck) hahah!!!

okay. im off to study.

F off and DONT irritate me cause I'm not nice to irritate at this time