Missy GRACE

Friday, September 28, 2007

i reply my tags here okay. cause i forgot to reply those earlier ones :)

s0nn: hahas of cos i wan go with you la dumb dumb.my meimei leii.i wish tt tt day wil faster come seeing eu in SP.(:
grace: DUH~ i know you are my FAN thats why you wana go school with me THAT BADLY. HAHA

Zhiwei: hhas... yupp.. veri nice.. urs?
grace: yeahyeah. i lovemine too. im so obsess with it i wear it darn frequently :P

James: :)
grace: :D

FAITH: grr. she is matured yet nonsensical. HAHA. she's a extreme creature. she can go extremely quiet or extremely mad. extremely girly or extremely sloppy. extremely rough or extremely gentle.
grace: in short, she is just trying to say im an extreme :S BEWARE!!

FAITH: but that is just so G-R-A-C-E !
grace: of course its just so me. ha! its me you are describig WHATTT

s0nn: eh dun wan tag you 3 gd tings.LOl.eu didnt reply my tag luhh.ill tell you tml insteaddd.LOL.eh i guess tml will be a great day out?filled with you and yr crappy stuff.=.=
grace: another one who dont read instructions. haha. i dun care. tag me!!! haha. it sure willl. and it really depends. HA! so how crazy you want me to be? :D

jem: what hughe letters ... the fonts are really big...
grace: HAHA. im afraid old man like you have difficulties in seeing small words you see. arent i considerate? HAHAH