Missy GRACE

Saturday, September 29, 2007

hold me close and never let me go
i just want to be me. i don't want to pretend to be who I'm not.
Will you love me for who i am?

Hello people.
in response to what old man(JEM) said, i have made the fonts smaller. hahaha. man. no one read instructions and nobodies care to tag me about the stupid three things *roll eyes*. nvrm.
anyway, i just wana encourage James and tell him to just relax about tomorrow :D its a worship unto God and need not be too scared or anything alright. the most you sing w/o the mic if you are THAT scared. but i believe you are strong and courageous like what the bible command us to be. chills~
so like what i said the previous post, i met up with elson today :D
my maid didnt come my house to pack up for me! HAHA. and you know what my aparrently so called-maid's mum said? that my maid is hers for today. HAHA. dangs - even her mum is JEALOUS.
ok. back to the topic. met elson and we went to mac to eat. HIS TREAT! hahha. sooo... he was SUPPOSE to do some work using the computer to go the school's website. but the website was under construction. LAUGHS!! (mock lah) hahahha. then macdonald's crew was chasing people away due to lack of vacancy for other customers to eat. so elson and i went to CC intending to watch movies from his laptop. when we reached the study room, it was FILLed with peeps. so we ended up like beggars sitting at the open space. :D baby came to pass us her earpiece. THANKYOU! ok. elson was perspiring like MAD - i remain calm like ever. AHAH. kidding. that's because he was in jeans and i was in FBT =.=
so we decided to take the mrt and watch the movie cause there is AIRCON. BUT there was no electrical appliances to charge the com. so we returned to mac to watch some basketball show lah. damn nice :D
oh elson. it was a great day today lahhh. haha. things wont be better if i spend the whole day with baby! IM SICK OF HER! haha. kidding :D real great to have you spend the day with me. besides i learn maths from you! haahaa. THANKYOU! you better treat me nice ah. later after i go SP see shuai ge ignore you ah! hahah
after which met baby to cycle!first we cycled to safra. wanted to go sembawang park but baby complained she was too tired. WAHAHA. so we went to seletar and bike and see the nature and the sun :D real beautiful. took some pictures. shall upload soon :D then we headed to the stadium to rest and off we went home to bathe and now she is beside me eating maggie! haha. AGAIN~ dear baby, thank u for your encouraging words that lifted my spirit. ohohoh. pictures pictures! :D
baby said that everyone actually has a soft heart. (which i totally agree. no one is born evil right?) so i asked if i looked tough on the outside and she said yes. so do i really look tough on the outside? if appearing strong already got myself so hurt, what would my world be if i ever appear vulnerable.
- on the verge of tears. i can't do this aymore.
spoke to daddy on the phone today and i cried. due to sadness or happiness? i dno.
















- tell me what you know about me. tell me that you know I am not what i appear to be. Tell me, O tell me. i need to know, i need to hear those words that come out right from where life exist.