Missy GRACE

Monday, September 24, 2007

- I love my new jacket (=
anyways. baby came to my house today. gna go to mum's room and talk (haha)
WITH THE AIRCON- HEAVEN ON EARTH?
haaaha. yeah. for me, it is.

yesterday dad came to yyb with me.


-it was a dream came true-

During worship a.serene got him to hug me. tears just flowed down.( my dad keep saying don't cry already ok =.-) LOL~

all i knew was that the BIG thing of my life is coming to pass SOON.

___________________________________________

okok. enuf. today in school i was thinking of blogging this. about friends who played a part, and once played a part in my life and to thank you guys =)

shuhui
- you know, i don't care what others may say about this friendship but i want you to know that the day it all started I already knew in my heart that i want us to experience a friendship that you never had before.
i know that it is very tough for you and my heart saddens to see you like this.
Thankyou for showing a side of you that you never thought you ever will.
ANDANDAND i really enjoy doing little crazy things for you like...............
writing pages of letter and drawing, ANDAND shopping at the supermarket with my uniform and having ppl staring at me andand cooking for you =) it's nice to know that someone like you who is similar to me - the things and the way we think. How our giftings cause us to pain for one another when the other is sad. HAHA! thankyou for holding on together with me. thankyou for not giving up each time the pain got so real and tough. thankyou for doting on me, on your darlings =) you were always a blessing around us. really. you are indeed that wise consellor that many people can turn to whom you will not reject and judge <3>

Faith
hello there =)
let me recall. today is the 1 yr 5 mths 24 days of our friendship.
hahahhahaha. in this many months, i guess you were pretty surprise a human like me existed? wahhaa. really blessed my heart to see you grow here. let me introduce to you the steps to such friendship
- jealousy
-envy
-competition
-confrontations
-pride
-selfishness
and of course. the most important key is love, love, love and more love.
if this key is not in, it would have died long ago.
love conquers all indeed.
thankyou for trusting me all this while and believing in me. you are my pride =)
I cant assure you its smooth sailing. but i assure you. THERE LL BE GREATER FIRE! HAHA!
but with greater fire comes deeper friendship. we went through a lot of happiness, sadness, and a fair share of pain to get here. thankyou for loving me though it is hard. you understand pass those spoken words. you know what a smile means. you will be a great leader. believe in yourself .i will spam your butt real hard if you dare say you are not good enough! haha!!! kidding! HUGGSS YOU.

Miracle
babybabybaby. BIG BABY. hehehe. known you since i was primary five? WOWWW.
haha. i managed to tahan you so long ah! hahah!! kidding =)
you were always very encouraging. a sweet and sensitive spirit that cheers me up when im down and sad. when i look at our past neoprints.. OMG! haha! i miss my long hair~~ ookkk. stop complaining. back to the topic. honestly in the past, i thought you were the last person who will come church with me! haha! but TADAH! you are here. wellwellwell. baby is growing up well and beautiful - shall thinking of upgrading you to toddler? ahahah.
thank you for studying with me at the night daily. and honestly, you were the one who kept the friendship in the past.
if then you had not called me to eat with you, today we may not even be friends =)
thankyou for giving this friendship a chance and allowing me to be the listening ear.
looking at your past, you always hold leadership roles. know that you have the qualities and you are called to be the head and not the tail. do not fear man =) believe and ur life will be miracles upon miracles.
love you.

Michelle
=)=)=)=)=)=)=)
just got to know you for about a month?
yet you have impacted my life and is involved in my life.
being the TALKATIVE and a naturally good speaker you bring smiles to faces of many-including me. the dramatic you, honest you, flamboyant you - i enjoy every bit (sounds a lil *ahem)
you know what you mean to me. though many times we cant really connect cause of the background, im glad god placed you in my life. loves~

Jeanette
it pains my heart to say you cry each time.
you are little darling and i really wana see you settle down.
how my spirit crys out for you when i see those pain and hurts in your eyes.
this home in yyb is always open to you. i love you

Elson
BIG BULLY! hahaha. thank you for caring for me so much. scolding me for not revealing to you when im sad and hurt. haha. its nice to know that you care and irritate me frequently with the dumb calls at night! too bad my phone is off. ahha! looking forward to next yr to go school with you :)

daniela
thank you for playing such a big part in my life. you were like the spark.
w/o you, i wont be who i m today. you were the one who brought me to class and here is where i have grown. i may be some random girl out there if i nvr met you. thankyou.

bernice
I love you - more than words =)